For the marinade
1. Blitz all the ingredients in a blender to make a smooth marinade.
For the hock
2. Preheat oven to 170°C.
3. Remove the soaked hocks and pat dry, removing as much excess moisture as possible. Rub liberally with the Jerk marinade and place into a tight fitting roasting tray with any excess marinade.
4. Cover with a sheet of baking parchment and wrap tightly with a double layer of foil. Place into the oven 3.5-4 hours (rotating and basting several times during cooking). Cook thoroughly until very tender and falling off the bone.
5. Remove the foil and return the tray to the oven for another 20 minutes until caramelised. Remove, rest and shred the hock from the bone. Finish with the juice of the remaining clementines.
6. Serve with roast potatoes or for a healthier option, try steamed new potatoes and a crisp salad or slaw.